Multidisciplinary field with a focus on predicting future outcomes while using past and current data is called Data Science. In order to make better decisions in the future, man utilized data with combination of scientific methodologies, processes and algoritms and implemented Data Science.
Mathematical formulas were out there for decades, but now, when we are flooded with so much data, it was normal to quantify those unstructured data and translate them into useful information. And that is how we included data science in business.
Using cuting-edge technology we have evolved data processing so we can use those information to change the direction of current work or organize business in a better way. It can help with customer targeting, changing internal processes or speed up selection process.
With our partners, we have developed an AI driven product for knowledge management. Combined effort of top software development experts, university professors and innovators have brought us to new algorithms in Machine Learning.
The main challenge with implementing Data Science in companies is the expensiveness in identification and interpreting large amounts of data as it can be complex and time-consuming. It’s surely worth the effort since the results contributes to competitive advantages like new opportunities or new strategies which are dominance benefits of any organization.
The Data Science team is usually consisted of computer engineers, mathematicians, statistics and domain experts from the field that is processed.
Wednesday is our time for ICF learning sessions. Last week we hosted a guest lecturer to tell us more about award winning application of artificial intelligence in agriculture. This solution combines results from a number of scientific fields and it is based on the development of meteorological indicators with advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms. Amazing, right?
Data-driven decisions are already part of our lives, whether we are aware of it or not.
In the future we will meet much more data science technologies and tools that will lead us to better results, products or services. Stay tuned.
Everyone loves the idea of being unique. As a personality, business model or software can also be unique. We can help you create that magic called Bespoke software.
Years of experience in delivering software solutions across the world, especially for enterprises, has taught us tips in creating solution that customers want for better business, processes, challenges and to improve internal workflow.
Custom based software or bespoke software is a tailored-made software by the measurements of the company. You probably have heard by now that the origin of bespoke software comes from the fashion industry. A wealthy man who could afford a suit tailored by his measurements worn “bespoke suit”.
Buying a commercial „off-the-shelf “software always looks like a good and simple idea, but sometimes it turns very complicated when you realize that you need more features, functionalities and you paid for something already „built-in by default“ that you aren’t using.
With custom software you don’t have to think more how to fill the gaps with additional solutions. Also, waiting for the new software upgrade doesn’t have to be a long-awaited future.
Security is an important topic when it comes about new software. There are a lot of opinions that commercial software is secured, but the fact is custom tools are less affected for hacking since you are independent and have full control over company data.
Using cutting edge technologies, we build adaptable, flexible and agile software solutions with certain features and performances.
We worked with clients from financial consulting industry. In order to implement their vision, we built trusted custom software for their services and simplified their work eliminating exhausting tasks. The combination of high-level domain expertise from clients and our knowledge in software development has produced a great solution. Experts from financial industry have spoken highly of this software solution as it is the best financial tool they have ever used.
Creating custom software gives a client the best productivity, efficiency and maximum outcome with complete control, openess for suggestions and support without license fees. Taking step by step during the development process, custom software is your personal solution for your business needs such as automation of repetitive tasks, reporting or creating a more responsive business environment.
In a wide range of industries, it is always amazing to build a software that suit YOUR company perfectly.
Contact us or visit Services page for professional consultation about custom software development for your business. Let’s implement your vision.
Are you interested in certification that will develop your career instantly, without too much effort? Well, this isn’t that kind of article, even though it sounds tempting. The truth is that certification process demands dedication and hard work.
In today’s world of rapid technology changes, it can be challenging to keep up. Certifications can keep you on the right track. Plus, it is a great way to stand out among the others from the same business area. For our customers, Microsoft Azure is a trending subject, and one of our most delivered training topics. Statistics show that the need for those skilled in Azure will only continue to grow.
According to IDC-Microsoft white paper, there are many benefits of certification. Let’s name a few:
1. Getting a job – there are introductory, intermediate-level and advanced certifications that can help you find a job more easily. This is especially important for people without previous engagement, but also for experienced ones. IT certifications help candidates demonstrate relevant capabilities and competencies;
2. Opportunity for advancement – Earning a certification represents one’s interest in career progress. Certified employees are often given more responsibilities within organization, followed by promotion and higher salaries;
3. Better understanding of evolving technologies – which results in time savings and better handling complex issues as it gets easier to identify and resolve problems. Passing exams show that employees have the necessary skills and experience;
4. Ability to mentor – increases with knowledge gained through certification; plus, you can better support and estimate competences of your teammates if your skills have been evaluated;
5. Higher salary – statistic shows that certified employees earn 15% more than their non-certified colleagues, because of the upgraded skills;
Also, there are a lot of benefits for companies which engage certified experts in their team:
1. Higher productivity – this especially refers to new hires, who reach their full potential a month earlier than non-certified peers;
2. Reduced cost of hiring – certified candidates are hired more quickly; their skills are evaluated more easily as the screening process is simplified;
3. More efficiency - Certified server, database, and application development teams are 17% more efficient than teams that aren’t certified; new applications are delivered faster with improved IT operations overall;
4. Reduced risk – certified IT experts contribute to a 15% reduction in unplanned downtime, a 26% improvement in mean time to repair and 50% improvement in unplanned downtime related to server management;
Having Microsoft Certified Trainers on board at ICodeFactory helps us to efficiently grow our teams’ technical skills. Experience from real-life projects complements the knowledge gained through Microsoft official curriculum.
If you would like to hear more about Microsoft Training, or are interested in our software development services, feel free to contact us. We would be glad to hear from you!
And in case you would like to join our team of Microsoft certified experts, you are more than welcome to visit our career page.