Business Development Trainee
ICodeFactory is a team of Microsoft-certified trainers and engineers, delivering professional training and developing innovative enterprise software solutions since 2005.
We are looking for motivated people who want to start their careers in a dynamic and innovative team and learn more about a company’s business processes while taking their skills to the next level!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree student in business, management, economics, or related fields (students in the final year of studies or recent graduates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous professional experience is not required
The duration of the internship is up to 3 months, from Monday to Friday, 20-40 hours per week. We are open to finding the best solution to creating your working schedule in accordance with your faculty obligations.
During this internship, you will:
- Collaborate and work closely with our business development team in order to acquaint with the whole business and sales processes and services
- Improve your skills by working with a dedicated team and enhance your knowledge about our industry
What we offer:
- Professional paid internship in order to help you gain the best practice in the fast-learning environment
- Opportunity to work with professionals with a proactive and innovative approach
- Possibility for employment after the successfully completed internship
- Opportunity for personal development with official Microsoft certifications
How to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Business Development Trainee" or send your application through the contact form below by the 31st of March.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Apply until 31 March 2023