Operations Assistant Internship
ICodeFactory is a company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. We are seeking ambitious and motivated individuals who are looking to gain their first working experience and start their professional career through an internship.
If you love planning and organizing day-to-day activities and events and are looking for a chance to learn more about business processes through practice, you are in the right place! This is a perfect opportunity for undergraduate students who want to combine their studies with an internship.
- Undergraduate or final-year student
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience is not required
The internship duration is up to 3 months, from Monday to Friday, 20-40 hours per week, with the possibility of adjusting your working schedule according to faculty obligations. We are open to finding the best solution to creating your work schedule in accordance with your faculty obligations.
During this internship, you will:
- Support the company operations on a daily basis
- Participate in the organization of internal and external company events
- Learn everything there is to know about a company’s organizational processes
- Improve your skills by working with a dedicated team and enhance your knowledge about the industry
What we offer:
- Professional paid internship
- Opportunity to work with professionals with a proactive and innovative approach
- Possibility for employment and further advancing your career after the internship
How to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Operations Assistant Internship“, or send your application through the contact form below by the 30th of November.
Start your professional development at ICodeFactory!
Apply until 30 November 2023