HR Assistant Trainee
ICodeFactory is a company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. As a team of experienced Microsoft-certified trainers and engineers, we have delivered professional training and developed innovative enterprise software products since 2005.
Would you like to carry out your professional plans and hit your career goals while working in a dynamic and stimulating environment? We are looking for highly motivated students who are ready to start their professional careers the right way, right now!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree student in psychology, management, or related fields
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience is not required
The internship duration is up to 3 months, from Monday to Friday, 20-40 hours per week, with the possibility of adjusting your working schedule according to faculty obligations.
During this internship, you will:
- Be included in both internal and external selection and recruitment processes and also included in assisting team members with different HR activities and events
- Have the opportunity to immerse yourself in ICodeFactory culture as well as the opportunity to develop an understanding of the various working fields such as People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development
- Improve your skill set and enhance your knowledge by working with an efficient and cooperative team
What we offer:
- Professional paid internship to help you gain the best practice in a fast learning environment
- Opportunity to work with professionals with a proactive and innovative approach
- Possibility for employment after successfully completing the internship
- Opportunity for personal development with Official Microsoft certifications
How to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “HR Assistant Trainee“ or send your application through the contact form below by the 15th of April.
Start your professional development and share your ideas with us!
Expired at 15/04/2023