Microsoft Certification Training by ICodeFactory
ICodeFactory is the company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. We are offering the opportunity for highly motivated, curious and talented students to take part in the training and become Microsoft Certified Software Developers.
Microsoft Training program consists of but is not limited to:
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Programming Microsoft SQL Server
- React and Angular workshops
- Web API and Docker workshops
- Advanced C# workshop
- Training is organized from our office or remotely
- The duration of the program is 2 months, from Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, with the possibility of adjustment of your course schedule according to your personal obligations
- Great understanding of basic object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of the most important data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of database concepts and basic SQL
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Individual training with personal mentorship
- Opportunity to work with Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Employment after successfully completing the training
- The market value of this training is around 6.000 €, but the program is sponsored 100% by ICodeFactory
How to apply:
Note that preference in the selection process will be given to the students and graduates from the Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, Business Informatics of the Faculty of Economics, or other programming-related fields of study.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Microsoft Certification Training" or send your application through the contact form below.
Apply until 31 December 2023