Technology Switch Program
Are you driven by deep engineering and technically advanced ideas and challenges? Are you looking to become a developer of innovative, industry-leading solutions? Are you ready to make significant improvements in your professional career?
We are offering the opportunity to highly motivated software engineers to take part in the Technology Switch Program by ICodeFactory. With our experienced Microsoft Certified Professionals on board, we will help you transition from any programming language to dotnet, ASP.NET, Azure, React, Angular and beyond! We empower software developers to gain expert knowledge by using our expertise in delivering professional training and software development services for almost two decades.
ICodeFactory is the company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. As a Gold Microsoft partner, our team consists of Microsoft Certified trainers who have provided the most successful training projects worldwide.
What is the Technology Switch Program?
Technology Switch Program is designed for all software developers who want to transfer their skill sets to become expert software developers on the Microsoft platform. It does not matter if you have any previous experience in using Microsoft technologies. The program is individualized and mentored by our Microsoft Certified developers and trainers and our experts will provide you with technically advanced training and courses to help you enhance your knowledge and master your new skill sets. Learning and developing professionally is now possible during your working engagement, during working hours!
Upon successful completion of the program, you will have an opportunity to gain Microsoft certifications and become Microsoft certified professional. Possessing the certifications proves that you are an extra-mile runner and that you have mastered targeted skill sets.
- Technology Switch Program is part of your working engagement in our company and the training is organized during your working hours, from Monday to Friday, up to 40 hours per week
- You will be provided with an individualized, adjusted, and technically advanced training program, according to your skill matrix in order to maximize your technical knowledge and competencies and the whole training is sponsored 100% by ICodeFactory
- The training program will consist of a different range of Official Microsoft workshops and trainings, custom modules and may include, but is not limited to Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, ASP.NET, MVC Web Applications, Angular, React and more
- The duration of the program is up to 2 months
- Training is organized remotely and you can finish all your tasks from home
- 2+ years of programming experience in software development
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid knowledge of the most important data structures and algorithms as well as solid knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Independent user of the English language
- Be driven by professional development
- Ability to learn quickly
What we offer
As a Gold Microsoft partner, we can provide you with many benefits:
- Full-time job (40 hours per week) with a competitive salary package
- Dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities
- Working on challenging, cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest companies in the world
- Professional training, education and certifications - we are committed to giving our employees continuous opportunities for personal development
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 25 vacation days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit, refreshments, free sports activities, free parking space and more
- Hybrid work model - working from home or our cozy and modern office at a great location in Novi Sad
How to apply
We are always looking for great talents!
Please, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Technology Switch Program“ or send your application through the contact form below.
Advance your career and continue your professional development at ICodeFactory!
Apply until 31 December 2022