Desktop Software Developer
ICodeFactory is the company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production.
We are currently looking for Desktop Software Developer to join our team and work together with us on innovative enterprise software products used by customers worldwide.
Are you ready to work in a fast learning environment and make your own unique contribution to the development of the worldwide recognized innovative software products?
To become part of our innovative team and actively participate in, we expect you to have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical studies
- General knowledge of .NET
- 1+ years of WPF experience
- Technically creative and leading ideas
Your contribution to our team of Microsoft Certified Trainers, Developers and Consultants will be to:
- Participate in the development and integration of software solutions for the machinery manufacturing, metal or engineering industry
- Understand business requirements and develop product features
- Build, develop and design new WPF solutions and work closely with our customers
What we offer
As a Gold Microsoft partner, we can provide you with many benefits:
- Full-time job (40 hours per week) with a competitive salary package
- Dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities
- Working on challenging, cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest companies in the world
- Professional training, education and certifications - we are committed to giving our employees continuous opportunities for personal development
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 25 vacation days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit, refreshments, free sports activities, free parking space and more
- Hybrid work model - working from home or our cozy and modern office at a great location in Novi Sad
How to apply
Please, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject „ Desktop Software Developer“ or send your application through the contact form below.
Continue your professional development at ICodeFactory!
Apply until 31 December 2024