ICodeFactory is the company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. We are currently looking for highly motivated, curious and talented QA Engineers to join our development team in Novi Sad.
Would you like to understand the complete process of quality assurance in software development life cycle? Are you capable of making positive impact on software products used by some of the biggest companies in the world?
- At least one year of professional experience in software testing and test automation
- University degree
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches
- Excellent task and time management skills. Openness to feedback. Willingness to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute the manual/automated tests that will increase quality of product, assuring continuous testing process
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Help the team to identify, report and isolate issues using the issue tracking system
What we offer:
- Full time job (40 hours per week) with competitive salary package
- Opportunity to shift from QA team to software development and work as .NET developer
- Personal and professional development through certification, training and education
- Opportunity to work in a team of professional people and take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest companies in the world
- Fruits, refreshments, free sports activities, free parking space and more
- Positive working atmosphere in our cozy and modern office at a very good location in Novi Sad
How to apply?
Please, send us your CV to jobs[at]icodefactory[dot]com with subject „QA Engineer“ until the 20th of April.
Develop your career the right way at ICodeFactory!
PDF version is available at the link: ICodeFactory QA Engineer
Expired at 20/04/2018